понедельник, 14 ноября 2011 г.

eyelashes to grow in CUSTER eyelashes to grow CUSTER

eyelashes to grow in CUSTER

eyelashes to grow

eyelashes to grow CUSTER

eyelashes to grow in CUSTER.Tk my mum trimmed my eyelashes when i was a baby and now they are super long, so yes i proper believe it does work.
I also apply vitamin e oil to them nightly to make them even thicker and longer.
Lash extensions cost a fortune!
The vitamin e oil sounds like a much cheaper fix, if it really helps.
And it sounds from the comments like it does.
I would only add that you really need to remove your mascara before you go to bed, no matter how tired you are.
Vitamin e oil is working very very well for me!
When i was about 2 my older brother was experimenting with scissors, and cut my eyelashes, and well, i have long, and beautiful lashes.
When i put mascara on people think i have fake eyelashes on.
The moment i knew this method, i already put olive oil in my eyelashes as well as in my eyebrow.
This is my second week.
Yeah, i have been told my eyelashes are long.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий