понедельник, 7 ноября 2011 г.

will eyelashes grow back in SANTA CRUZ will eyelashes grow back SANTA CRUZ

will eyelashes grow back in SANTA CRUZ

will eyelashes grow back

will eyelashes grow back SANTA CRUZ

will eyelashes grow back in SANTA CRUZ.I thought i was one in a million with my problem.
I started plucking my eyebrows when i was about 11.
So finely that they were nearly invisible.
I started using an eyebrow pencil when i was 15 which made them look alot better.
They never fully grew back so i still use the pencil to give more definnition.
I hate it though.
I ended up pulling lashes out.
They have gotten very thin and a clump is now gone from my left lid.
Sorry for going on and on but it is just great to find people with the same issues.
I am going to build myself up to stopping very soon.
I also believe that it is mainly due to stress as i am known as a stressaholic goodluck to everyone!
Tipmy aunt told me to rub some linseed oil into the at night, it is meant to work miracles!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий