четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

get into jeans trying::So, 10 days ago, i bit the bullet and told myself to get a pair of jeans that fit, even if i had to go up a size get into jeans trying

get into jeans trying get into jeans trying::So, 10 days ago, i bit the bullet and told myself to get a pair of jeans that fit, even if i had to go up a size.
After a couple of days, they stretched out a bit, and by the end of the week, they were fitting great.
But then this weekend, i looked at the tag of my new blue jeans.
Nothing magical about it; just eating better, moving more and setting goals.
I never thought goals were that important until i read his chapter on it.
And i still have a pair of shorts that i was wearing when i was in the best shape of my life.
Do you use clothes you used to fit into as motivation?
You can use the to share your story with others!
Or feel free to or if you think it could help inspire someone!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий