четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

denim and co jeans::I have bought a few pairs of work pants, but never ended up wearing them much denim and co jeans

denim and co jeans denim and co jeans::I have bought a few pairs of work pants, but never ended up wearing them much.
Everything is way overpriced.
The owner has horrible people skills.
Eventually, after thinking about it for a week, she did give it back to me.
It was supposed to be in a week later and i was supposed to receive a call to come get it.
I left several messages over the next few weeks and no one ever called me back.
When i did decide to jog over with both kids to find out what happened in person, the salesgirl said the earring had come in and gave it to me.
Why would this matter?
She wanted me to bring the earring back to the store and keep waiting for my new earring to come in.
She did not apologize or offer a discount.
I would avoid this store and its negative vibes like the plague, especially if the owner is working that day.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий